We're making filling out the FAFSA easy and fun!
Come visit us in the FINANCIAL AID office located in:
609 South Kanawha St.
Beckley, WV 25801
March 2022 Dates & Times:
Friday March 4 - 1PM-4PM
Friday March 11 - 1PM-4PM
Friday March 25 - 1PM-4PM
Before arriving, students and parents will need to:
- Go to fsaid.ed.gov.
- Create your FSA ID (username and password).
- Provide personal information (make sure your social security number, date of birth and name match what's on your government-issued social security card).
- Provide profile information (confirm information you entered and provide additional information).
- Select/create challenge questions and answers.
- Review info and agree to terms
- Verify your email address
Here's what to bring:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your 2020 federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- An FSA ID to sign electronically.
Come to any of the March FAFSA Madness events and file your FAFSA to be entered into the "bracket" for prizes, including 2 Grand Prize gift card raffles!
This event is open to everyone!